Today's Guest introduction is from Andy
Finally, I've had a chance to answer the questions for letter "H".
H is for...Handsome poet Andy.
1. What utterly impractical or useless skill do you possess that most people do not?
I'm a poet...what I lack in skills, I make up for with sentiments of love and romance.
2. If someone were to play you in the movie of your life, which actor would that be?
I'm the Original Poet...impossible to duplicate or replicate...so I'd have to play myself.
3. What piece of music do you most identify with? Perhaps, it's your theme song.
I can enjoy most genres of music, but the music that inspires me to write/puts me in a different mood is by the Indian singer Mukesh.
4. What food would you most like to have if nutrition and calories were not an issue?
I love chocolate in any size, shape or color, but I do have to watch my numbers, so I only indulge once in a while. Ideally, I would love to completely immerse myself in a bath full of chocolate!
5. What is your most favorite and least favorite sound?
Most favorite sound is the mellifluous voice of my beautiful wife. Least favorite is punk rock & heavy metal.
6. Top 3 people (dead or alive) would you invite to dinner? What would the main course be?
My wife (we always dine together), my favorite singer Mukesh (deceased)...he could serenade us after our meal and my favorite British actress, Helen Mirren (she could give me elocution lessons for when I play me in the movie of my life). Herb-stuffed pork chops
Let's get this Hullabaloo started!