free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Saturday 4 August 2012

D is for DENISE

DAME DENISE (aka Mrs. Nesbitt) is our inDomitable and DYNAMIC leader!  She came up with the idea of a meme called ABC WEDNESDAY and it took off with a DRIVING force.  Now into its sixth year, currently at Round 11, there have been some DAZZLING and DELIGHTFUL DEVELOPMENTSDENISE DECIDED she had a need for a bit of assistance because, although DELIRIOUS that people from all over the world enjoy participating each week, it had become DIFFICULT to visit each contributor.  After all, the count is usually around 100 per week and she DOES have a life!  Therefore, DENISE'S group of DUTIFUL helpers DELIVER comments to everyone by evenly DIVIDING the job.  DURING this round, DENISE is still posting her own contribution; however, she is taking a well-DESERVED break from the DEMANDING DUTY of administering the meme. Our DIRECTOR this time is Sir Roger!  Please take a moment to stand and give DENISE a DEAFENING but DIGNIFIED ovation!  Here Here!

To DENISE! 

28 comments:

  1. Leslie, your ABC posts are getting earlier and earlier. And thank goodness, too, because it gives me time to think about how to handle D.
    I love your toast to Denise. It's great, and deservedly so.
    Yes...To Denise!...hear, hear!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Delighted with this DELIGHTFUL compliment leslie - yes we will DEFINITELY raise a glass together soon - DESTINATION Denise's Den - UK!
    Dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    I almost had to do a double-take...thought ABC had changed the day or something...now I see this is just an early intro, my heart is calming down. Here's to you Denise! You have a member for as long as ABC continues to be around! See you later in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delightful dose of Ds, Leslie. Awesome intro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun post, although you did throw me into a panic, I still have to plan mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I thought I was a week late... I'm two days early!! Ha! Too bad my blog, she lies. See you Wednesday! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the best memes around! Because of the variety of contributors...we have simple and funny to deep and spiritual...and all in between... I love it. And some of us do a Theme within a theme and that's fun too.

    Cheers...and more Cheers to DENISE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leslie! My compliments for this well deserved tribute to Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denise had a great idea with this meme ! It has such a success, that she really earns a break !

    ReplyDelete
  10. best wished to you Denise and many thanks for helping us to join hands around the world it is surely much appreciated by all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. Cheers to Denise and to you for writing this wonderful introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great intro, Leslie.
    I'll be back in a few hours to visit you all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific intro and kudos to Denise for creating this fun way to get to know people from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello everyone.
    Here's to another week in the company of friends near and far!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry if I scared anyone with the early intro this week. However, as I'm leaving on a month-long trip next week, I wanted to get it done - I also wanted to do my own posts ready to upload while I'm away. If I don't get around to visiting you all, please forgive me but I'll be back mid-September.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting this excellent site ~ Wow ~ Wonderful! (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so creative. And wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Denise - thank you for this delightful meme (and the team for visitng us)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Attention Admin,
    Tried to visit Tito Eric at #48, but Google flashed up a big warning advising me not to enter the site as it contains content known to distribute malware. Thought you'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odd, Andy, but I did not have a problem with that one.

      Delete
  20. Thank you, Denise! You have definitely dazzled all of us with this delightful meme idea, and with your devoted determination to delight each contributor. And, thank you, Leslie! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I am glad to see everyone here again.

    ReplyDelete