free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

O is for OPERATIONS

Here I am again, Roger OWEN Green, with an OPENING for this week's OPINING.

So what does it mean to be the current ORGANIZER for ABC Wednesday, a position so ably OCCUPIED by ONE Denise Nesbitt for five years?

1. Seek OUT people who would like to OPERATE as part of the team, writing OCCASIONAL introductions and visiting OUR participants. (Did it OCCUR to you that you'd like an OPPORTUNITY to write an intro? Please let me know.)

2. Assign the ORDER of the visits - which OCCUPANTS registered on Linky will be visited by whom? I am OPTIMALLY keeping track of who on the team will be OUT of town or OTHERWISE unavailable that week. Based on Mrs. Nesbitt's OPERATIONAL handbook, I try to mix it up.

3. ONCE the intro is OFFERED, put the Linky into the post, and make sure post will OPERATE at the OPPORTUNE time, so that we'll be OPEN for business.

4. Deal with any OBSTACLES: trouble with posting or OPENING a link; a post that OBVIOUSLY doesn't mention this meme and/or is not following the OBJECT of the project (e.g., this week, O is for...)

Well, I could go ON and ON (and ON), but I'd rather OBSERVE what ORGANICALLY-derived OPUSES (OPI?) you have ORIGINATED. But if you would like to OPT into OUR little ORBIT of the Internet, there is an OPENING for you. Again, please contact me - rogerogreen(at)gmail(dot)com.




27 comments:

  1. good morning, I = O for taking the orchid, have joy at the beautiful flower ...

    sehen kann man sie hier

    http://gelis-oase.blogspot.de/2012/10/abc-mittwoch.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, great intrO for this letter! Off tO think abOut the letter O. frOm, rObyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding Roger! Let's hope OTHERS will be keen to join OUR team eh? Oh such good news this would bring. Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding intro♫ Thanks so much for Overseeing this♪

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really a very great leader! You have written most of the intros. And every week you organize our "jobs".Thanks for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Will, I salute you for a job well done Roger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only are you a great leader, your posts are ALWAYS interesting and your comments colorful - laced with intelligence and humor. I look forward to them each week. You've got one loyal fan here (sorry about the gushing... but I leave you with no O's...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you for everything you've been doing Roger. You have done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the plural of OPUS is OPIUM. My entry this week is Odd One Out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A standing OVATION to you, Roger for such an OPULENT introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay...such an entry deserves an ovation. Happy to carry ON in the next round as well

    PhenoMenon

    ReplyDelete
  12. On this occasion, dear Roger Owen Green, let me thank and praise you for doing all that work in an orderly and on-going way.

    And yes, I do have an opus to offer today, an opus sectile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Roger ~ great post ~ You are doing a great job ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is NO ORDINARY meme. Thanks, Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your "O" s are outstanding! This is such a fun challenge. Thanks for sponsoring such an organized meme.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There is a similar meme "Alphabet Thursday" I don't know if you know it, also since a loooong time. There the rule to comment is simple for each participant 5 links above and 5 links below your own link.
    Sometimes the introductions are too long. Otherwise I love the meme and I also participate since years.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a lot of "O words" you've managed to work into your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic intro- and one of my fav memes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your intro's! will have to come visit later - my timing is off today, and I have to go run and meet the school bus - catch ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Roger, that's a great introduction. Enjoyed reading it a lot. I so appreciate the time it takes to do what you and the other team members do. And seriously, I would send you a loaf of bread if you would email me you address!!! No kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your intros too! Such a fun meme. Having a good time thinking for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice article, thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really appreciate what you and the team do, Roger, in hosting this même. I know we all look forward to it each week...:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice Oh! start for letter O! great leader indeed.

    new follower, new member!
    http://phinkymommyextension.blogspot.com/2012/10/o-for-oh-so-lucky-mom.html

    ReplyDelete