1. "Doc, I can't stop singing the 'Green Green Grass of Home." "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome," said the Doc. "Is that common?" I asked. "It's not unusual," he replied.
2. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.
3. I rang up the local telephone company and I said, ''I want to report a nuisance caller.''He said, ''Not you again!''
4. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. ''But why?'' they asked, as they moved off. ''Because,'' he said, ''I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.''
5. A three-legged dog walks into a bar and says, "I'm lookin' fer the guy who shot my paw!"
And with all those groans I can hear all the way through my 'puter, have a
JOLLY JOKEY week!