free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

H

Today's Guest introduction is from Andy
Finally, I've had a chance to answer the questions for letter "H".
H is for...Handsome poet Andy.

1. What utterly impractical or useless skill do you possess that most people do not?
I'm a poet...what I lack in skills, I make up for with sentiments of love and romance.

2. If someone were to play you in the movie of your life, which actor would that be?
I'm the Original Poet...impossible to duplicate or replicate...so I'd have to play myself.

3. What piece of music do you most identify with?  Perhaps, it's your theme song.
I can enjoy most genres of music, but the music that inspires me to write/puts me in a different mood is by the Indian singer Mukesh.
4. What food would you most like to have if nutrition and calories were not an issue?
I love chocolate in any size, shape or color, but I do have to watch my numbers, so I only indulge once in a while. Ideally, I would love to completely immerse myself in a bath full of chocolate!

5. What is your most favorite and least favorite sound?
Most favorite sound is the mellifluous voice of my beautiful wife. Least favorite is punk rock & heavy metal.

6. Top 3 people (dead or alive) would you invite to dinner? What would the main course be?
My wife (we always dine together), my favorite singer Mukesh (deceased)...he could serenade us after our meal and my favorite British actress, Helen Mirren (she could give me elocution lessons for when I play me in the movie of my life). Herb-stuffed pork chops

Let's get this Hullabaloo started!



49 comments:

  1. Beautiful handsome Andy! Great list of answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to love a man who's favourite sound is the sound of his wife's voice!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Jane - she must read this! Dxxx
      Great set of answers Andy. xxx

      Delete
    2. No matter the crazy day I'm having, as soon as I hear my wife's voice, then peace & calm are restored (smile). Thanks Jane and Chris.

      Delete
    3. LOL...Denise, my wife, whom I also call my Executive Assistant, has the best of both worlds...the handsome poet & unlimited access to all his poetry.

      Delete
  3. I agree, you gotta love a guy who loves the sound of the wife's voice to start the day. Hope your day started off with 'a wink and a smile.'

    Great intro, Andy, I have always love your poetry, it is a delight to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My days start & my nights end with the beauty of love etched in my wife's smiles and winks. Thanks for the kind words Gigi Ann.

      Delete
  4. I'm going to be late checking in today, however, my post is up. See you all later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy, you are a hopeless romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I've been told, helenmac (smile).
      Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Great interview and I agree with the comment that you gotta love a man whose favorite sound is his wife's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy- you are a romantic, but hardly HELPLESS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to know more about you Andy! The immersing in the bathtub filled with chocolate sounds very sweet hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I'm a chocoholic & got carried away at the mere mention of the word!
      Thanks Rose.

      Delete
  9. Lovely post Andy - we love chocolate too- but then most people do but don't always admit it- my OH is a Maltezer fanatic - are they worldwide or just here in the UK ? - Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane.
      They're melt in your mouth good, but can't say I've seen them here in the US.

      Delete
  10. The linky won't start until March 10?

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very romantic post indeed Andy.. I agree with you on the chocolates. I indulge myself with bitter chocolates whenever I get the chance. You should get ur wife to read this post maybe she might treat you with chocolates ;)

    Pheno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pheno.
      I quite fancy a chocolate bath for two...now that would be heavenly bliss...oops...maybe a little too much sharing! LOL

      Delete
  12. Hi Andy! Nice to get to know the team members of ABC Weds! Herbed stuffed pork chops....yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hoo Hoo Andy- Here we go Happy- wednesday and Happy week ahead- everyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sushma.
      Have a great week ahead yourself!

      Delete
  14. Thanks for Hosting, Andy. Happy H Hunting, everyone!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey - I'm going out tonight, so if I haven't visited you already, I promise to do so tomorrow, since I have the day off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not off, but I'll be visiting throughout the day when I get a chance.
      Enjoy your day off Rog!

      Delete
  16. I finally joined again. Good to be back with such a Happy bunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tash.
      Relax & enjoy the party...Hope you can stay the course as it promises to be an all-week long shindig! LOL

      Delete
  17. my first time to join in...this is fun

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Andy, a wonderful intro. You are a romantic and a nice guy. Thanks so much for hosting this week's letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Trekcapri.
      Nice to meet you. I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  19. Thanks! Andy certainly knows how to enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linnea.
      My life will always be fruitful when it's filled with love (smile).

      Delete
  20. the #6 response was very sweet. thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like herb stuff pork chops too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel.
      Pork chops followed by a chocolate bath for two...doesn't get any more romantic than that...uh oh, too much sharing again! LOL

      Delete
  22. Enjoyed your intro, Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good to get a glimpse of you Andy - enjoyed your intro. Mukesh was an awesome singer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzy. So, you know of Mukesh? Many of my poems have been written with his voice playing in the background. His music just sends me to a whole different place.

      Delete
    2. I sure do Andy. I lived in India for many years and listened to a lot of Mukesh numbers in my teenage years. One of my favourites is "Kabhie Kabhie Mere Dil Mein". I even played with his son Taboo as a kid though he may not remember.

      Delete