free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Z is for ZERO!

ABC Wednesday is now at the end of Round 11 and next week Round 12 commences.
We are stripping down the very fabric ABC Wednesday stands for - yes our new introductions will be shorter, more candid and focussing on what brings us joy and amusement.

Are YOU up for the challenge?

Watch this space!

ABC Wednesday team are busy people - our main priority is ensuring all who partake receive comments and visits.Could you be a team member and bring another smiling face to the table?

Round 12 is knocking on the door - will you let him in?

Denise Nesbitt
ABC Wednesday founder and Team member!

21 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting and continuing with this fun meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it! http://lettingthewordsescape.blogspot.com/2013/01/zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't get the link to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I started at the letter B in Round 2 and I'm still excited about each new Round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Rog. I thought ABC W was trying to get rid of me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEVER, Berowne - you're too entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We really ZIPPED through another year of letters. Thanks to all the team that makes it possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ready for the next round and my cats too, and I agree very much to make the introduction shorter, I have to admit that sometimes they were so long that I had no time to read it all if I wanted to see my number of participants, lol !
    Brevity is the soul of wit !
    Gattina
    ABC Team member

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking forward to round 12 and I will be joining for sure!

    http://merdinein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zoundz like fun. Zee you next week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to starting at the beginning with you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quick again!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has been a very fun and challenging round from my Kitchen...looking forward to something completely different next round...Thanks for all the encouraging comments week to week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm definitely in! There are a zillion reasons why I love this blog meme, not least of which is the hardworking team who keeps it going with such zeal! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fine way of telling, and fastidious paragraph to take facts
    concerning my presentation subject, which i am going to convey
    in academy.
    Take a look at my web blog :: Western Australia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ready to join in again! Looking forward to participating this week in your "round 12!"

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm new to this. I just started this past fall. It is so much fun. Can't wait to see what round 12 is! Will it be the letter A? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes Carol Ann, the letter A will be tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete