free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 26 May 2014

Time for T

Time is Tricky.

Nobody has enough.
Yet we all waste so much of it.

We beg a few moments, pass a few hours, and soon we are on borrowed time.
Once it is gone, it can never be recovered.

And oddly, every year around this time, I find myself wondering where the Time has gone.

It seems just weeks ago that I wrote an intro for "F", and as I invited people to share their posts for their own fifteen minutes of fame, I realized that round fifteen was approaching.  Could I base the next badge, for round fifteen on the concept of fifteen minutes of fame?

How would I portray it in a logo?

How could I create a design that invited people to share their blog, and be, in their own unique way, famous, for the time it takes us to read their post?

Through the Process of Trial and Error, I came up with something I could live with.

So, next round, each week, as you share your blog, you will be enjoying your own moment in the spotlight.

And isn't it about Time?


14T



22 comments:

  1. http://annchinchan.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/abc-letter-t-for-tear-fund.html, a topic not frequently talked about

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that it is TIME for me to find an appropriate photo for "T" for TODAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troy, you are a genius! Your logo is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the logo! Thank you all for the time and effort you put into this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, what a gift you have for visualizing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know if anyone else has had problems this week loading their link. I tried every way, clicking on the thumbnails, then tried download and URL options, no luck. It was only as a last resort I clicked on 'crop' and it came up and loaded. Dumb luck or an alternative if anyone else is having the same problem I'm not sure!
    (I'd have been happy using the little frog symbol as it would have themed nicely with my post this week but no go there either).

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always do a great job designing the logos. This is another good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cool logo, Troy! Time definitely has a way of controlling our every move, and it's not always fun. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new image, Troy. Times a ticking! Gotta run...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the imaginative logo and inspiring content!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tremendous! Thank you Terrific Troy:)
    http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2014/05/transit.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Genius and aintt that the TRUth??Thanks for the logo

    PhenoMenon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Since I am retired I don't realize the time anymore, only that Sundays are boring, every supermarket or stores are closed !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Impossible to use the Linky, it doesn't work ! I tried now for an hour !

    http://gattina-keyholepictures.blogspot.be/2014/05/abc-wednesday-t.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anyone for TENNIS? :-)
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nick - is that a Cream reference?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really, where does the time go? :) Makes one ponder!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Regret can't access some posts/blogs like Roger's, Tanya's and others.
    There seems to be some problem with Linky:(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Even I share the same views about Time as you!
    I guess we all do!
    When we wonder about the great Time that's gone, we haven't a clue :)

    ReplyDelete