free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 6 October 2014

Introduction of M.

 

Abba - Mama Mia

The word "mamma"is a word that has the meaning of mother in almost every language in Europe. It is not always spelled the same way. But mom. mum, mam, mammy, maman, mamma, mor, mutti...The famous Abba group even play in a musical called "Mama Mia".

 Mamma mia, here I go again
 My my, how can I resist you?
 Mamma mia, does it show again?
 My my, just how much I've missed you 
Yes, I've been brokenhearted 
Blue since the day we parted 
Why, why did I ever let you go? 
Mamma mia, now I really know,
 My my, I could never let you go.

You see "M" cannot be missed in this songtext! 

 If you want to participate in the ABC Wednesday meme, please don't forget to refer to Denise Nesbitt, who created ABC.And put  the logo in the sidebar  or in your post itself. This week we are looking for words beginning with M!

***

19 comments:

  1. ABBA, Mama mia, my husband favourite song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories galore with iconic songs like that. Thanks to the ABCWednesday team and Denise Nesbitt for this awesome site and community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mamma Mia is my favorite! I love all ABBA Songs :)
    Marvellous & Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have me singing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most interesting !! and I love this song

    PhenoMenon
    http://phenomenal-cuisines.throodalookingglass.com/2014/10/prawns-fried-in-butter-and-garlic-with-bhut-jalokia-sauce/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Abba... my three girls call me Mamamia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That song is one of my favorites, as is the movie. Even though the actors were not professional singers, I enjoyed hearing them because of the joy their faces radiated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Nice song!Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marvellous! Come to Melbourne's Mornington for some mouth-watering mussels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. M stands for MANLY, but probably not the manly you thought of... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did not appreciate Abba and their songs until I saw the movie Mamma Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My grandmother on my dad's side went by Ma with the "a" using the short vowel sound as in apple. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific intro....thanks for the memories♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/maple-leaves/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this song and thanks for hosting !!

    ReplyDelete