free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 15 May 2017

20-S = Signal

Hello and good morning, -afternoon, -evening, dear people who all participate is this wonderful photo-meme, which is a joy to me, week after week, after week.
I’m always curious to what you come up with!

 The challenging letter of this week is and I've chosen for the word: Signal

 Not as dangerous as the one on the photo but still a signal is what I want to give all of you

 In 8 weeks from today ABC_Wednesday will be moved to another url and I sincerely hope to may welcome you all at ABC-Wednesday in its new home.

 I am very much looking forward to the move and to may keep on visiting all of you to see what you have posted for the individual letter prompts.

 Thanking Mrs. Nesbitt for the first rounds and her team of course because without her, without them we would never know on and other and would also have missed out on lots and lots of beautiful entries during the 20 rounds we almost have completed!

 

Have a nice ABC-Wednesday-day / - week ~
♫ M e l o d y ♫ (ABC-W-team)
(preview Round
***




7 comments:

  1. Thanks Melody for your loving comments on my blog.Looking forward to the next round.Best wishes for the hosts of all the rounds so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Uppal!
      We are looking forward to that to, but first we have to finish it here in the right way, don't we ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nora, you are welcome !

    I hope for that too, but I am pretty sure it will, I don't have to do it all by myself, I have some old and some new teammembers in which I have all the confidence that we will succeed in prolonging this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the new version of ABC Wednesday, Melody.
    My "S" is for SSSSSSSSSNAKE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful Nick and I am looking forward to may greet you there regularly ;-)

      Delete
  4. Cool picture. New ABC Wednesday will be fantastic! I'm sure of it. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you confidence Klara... we will try our very best

      You are welcome.

      Delete