free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 1 April 2014

L is for LOTS

Welcome to L week at ABC Wednesday!  I decided to use the simple word LOTS for this week because I've noticed we've attracted LOTS of new contributors.  That's simply wonderful because as memes go, this one has luckily been quite successful.  Thanks to Mrs. Denise Nesbitt for her creative idea some 7 years ago, this meme has had contributors from all over the world starting in her native England and spreading to Canada, the USA, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, India, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Serbia, and the Scandinavian countries.  I've likely forgotten some so do let us know.  Some people have had enough of ABCW and have temporarily lapsed from it, but new people keep arriving to keep our current administrator Roger Green and his loyal team of assistants extremely busy.  So far in this Round 14, we're attracting well over 70 people and sometimes over 80!  So if you'd be interested in joining the administrative team to help out responding to about 10 posts per week, just get in touch with our learned leader Roger by leaving a comment below.
Looking forward to seeing what you all have to offer up for M week!
***


15 comments:

  1. You are an awesome team and a team I'd be proud and honored to join. Unfortunately I just don't have the time right now. So please accept my sincerest gratitude and resounding applause for a job extremely well done, with my hope of eventually joining the team. Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot The Netherlands and Belgium! For the rest: It's a great introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great introduction to L week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna thank ABC Team, for hosting. Really appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great to visit blogs from around the world with lots of different perspectives. Thanks to the team for keeping us going...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoying the ride of wonderful variety of perspectives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has been one of my favorite slogans since I was a teenagers. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely intro, Leslie!
    Thank you for hosting:)
    http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2014/04/levitation.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have only been contributing to ABCW for a few weeks and am LOVING it ! It has really encouraged me to start writing again.
    My thanks to the LOVELY LESLIE for her encouragement and help, the LAUDABLE Denise for devising it and the LEXICAL Roger for his administrational skills.....
    Best wishes to all my new friends,
    from Di in LIVERPOOL UK.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Expecting lots of lovely likenesses of things beginning with "L"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liquid, leaves, Lincoln-green, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a much a 'l's, even your name! I appreciate that Roger and all team members like you who keep this meme going.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I Like this idea! Thank you for stopping by my blog - I'm going to sign up so that I can be a part of this Lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! I like it lots! ♥

    ReplyDelete