free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 5 December 2016

V is for Variety

Hello and good morning, -afternoon, -evening, dear people who all participate is this wonderful photo-meme, which is a joy to me, week after week, after week.
I’m always curious to what you come up with!

The challenging letter of this week is the and I've chosen for the word Variety

 If with anything at all,  the worlds content could be named in a single word,  it would be Variety if you ask me. Many things look a like but in totally are not. Only 2 kinds of people, male or female, but jet, not every man, not every woman is the same as the first next one. Variety in culture, who we live our lives, where we live, what we do because we need to, what we do because we want to, how we think, how we express ourselves, in which surroundings we live, our families, our hobby's .... There are so many things  I could name more but there's no need for it, you all know what I am talking about, don't you?

I love variety... in all sorts of ways, as everybody does I guess.

One of my favorite variety's occurs every week, here on my blog and many blogs more with participants of this meme. Every week all just use the same letter but the blogposts they post about it are very different, even when more participants choose the same word. It really is a surprise, over and over again, visiting a participant because I am curious what he/she has chosen this time.

Since its fully autumn over here in The Netherlands, including heavy storms, much rain and darker skies earlier in the day... I've chosen a photo which shows variety to.

Wishing you all a wonderful variety in every day life and experiences. That the beauty of life, no matter how great the variety in it, may colour your heart and soul in a great as possible variety of happy feelings and luck!   

Have ave a nice ABC-Wednesday-day / - week ~
 ♫ M e l o d y ♫ (ABC-W-team)

***






14 comments:

  1. Variety is the spice of life! Great picture, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great intro. Thank you, Melody!

    Janis
    GDP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janis, nice to read you like it.
      You are welcome.

      Delete
  3. Variety is good, Melody, and is a spice I often use in my life.
    My "V" stands for VISTA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nick.... I think everybody does it, being aware of it or not...

      I think... its important to implement is as well.

      I've been at yours alreday ;-)

      Delete
  4. Great cornucopia. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great intro, Melody!
    My "V" is for VALENCIA Spain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;-) I've seen it.... a little jealous I am of all the places you've traveled to so far

      Have a nice ABC-day / – Week
      ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-team)
      http://melodymusic.nl/a-b-c-wednesday-19-v/

      Delete
  6. I'm with you, Melody. I love variety in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah nice Su-sieee, you are welcome to join me.

      Delete