free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 28 March 2017

LAPSE OF MEMORY

Welcome to ABC Wednesday, Round 20, Letter L!!!  I have to admit that I had a slight lapse of memory this past week about doing the introduction.  I did remember but then got busy doing my own personal contribution and then proceeded to figure I was done and ready!  So, I'm just getting into bed here and thought I'd check my emails one last time and what do you think...an email from Roger, our level-headed administrator asking if I was doing it!  He must be laughing at me because usually I'm so organized.  I'm so lucky he emailed me.

Anyway, it's past my bedtime now so I better just wish everyone a lovely and lively week and I do  hope your Spring is springing better where you are than it is here.  I think the crocuses have given up because I see daffodils trying to sprout but not many blooms around just yet.  See you over at The Pedalogue (my blog site) where I am lamenting how life is passing by like the speed of light.
***




17 comments:

  1. I know I can always count on you, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both...the golden abc-couple 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both...the golden abc-couple 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to that lapse of memory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. L is for Leslie:)
    Thank you, Leslie for this great intro:)
    ..and yes, Lucky you to feel your Life passing by at the speed of Light:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well lapse of memory is fine and another saying better Late than never :)

    Phenomenon
    http://phenomenalworld.in/coorg-sights-kodava-food/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My blog is moving from one server to another in the nerxt 48 hours. If the link #1 above does not work, try https://rogerowengreen.wordpress.com/2017/03/26/the-lydster-natal-day-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am having these kind of lapses too often, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Senior Moment, just laugh, you are right about the old saying that life passes by quicker as we get older. We must make the most of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loyal to the ABC meme, Roger is...
    My "L" is for LIONEL LION and a LAMB by the LAKESIDE and LUNCH

    ReplyDelete
  11. And "L" is also for LONDON and LITERATURE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely choice, Leslie...
    My "L" is for LIDO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, my blog is back - http://www.rogerogreen.com/2017/03/26/lydster-natal-day-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Life is truly passing by.
    Is life a beautiful lie?
    Anita*The Explorer Of Miracles*- L For 'Lie'.'
    Also, L for Life
    &
    L for Leslie :)
    Have a lovely & lively week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. L for LIFE sounds good :-)

    ReplyDelete