M is for meme - MY MEME! 5 years ago I had the idea of ABC Wednesday and here we are today still enjoying the MAGIC and MYSTERY of such a MEME! I must admit, were it not for the team who help me with such a MAMMOTH MISSION I fear this meme would have not survived - but thanks to a determined, dedicated team and a group of talanted bloggers (reading this introduction right now) ABC Wednesday lives on!
And here are my questions and answers.....enjoy!
- What utterly impractical or useless skill do you possess that most people do not?
I can only whistle when I breathe in….so a decent tune would leave me without breath, possibly dead! I won’t experiment!
- If someone were to play you in the movie of your life, which actor would that be? At least 6 actors, as baby, toddler, little girl, teenager, woman and grandma!
A baby – would have to be Miss Pears, a toddler – any actor from any one of the many advertisements showing a perfectly behaved toddler! A little girl – a young Queen Elizabeth II I would think. A woman – Princess Diana. Grandma? Mary Pippins!
- What piece of music do you most identify with? Perhaps, it's your theme song.
"Life is a Cabaret"
- What food would you most like to have if nutrition and calories were not an issue?
As we are near to the best fish and chip shops in the world (Whitby) it would have to be fish and chips, mushy peas, and bread and butter – lots!
- What is your most favourite sound
: the rustling of bank notes – the more the better (thanks for this Gattina) the sound of a bottle of champagne cracking open!
- And least favourite sound? The morning alarm. This in itself doesn’t bother me but I KNOW the 7 o’clock news bulletin will follow immediately and hubby will start the day with a running commentary of what is wrong with the world and what should be done about it. Needless to say we miss the news as the first headline usually gets him going and his outburst will last the entire duration of the programme…..
- Top 3 people (dead or alive) would you invite to dinner? What would the main course be?
3 people to invite for dinner – now that’s a difficult one. A chef – Hugh Fernley-Whitingstall is one of our favourites, so it would be great for him to do the cooking. The late Tommy Cooper would be great for entertainment To clear away and wash -up my adoreable nephews! Such choices would ensure a good evening. My close friends and family would be the guests and main course would be a good Roast dinner – with lots of veg!