Tuesday 15 January 2013
A is for Apple
Welcome to the - who woulda thunk it? - TWELFTH round of ABC Wednesday, established by the ADMIRABLE Denise Nesbitt. Each week, there is a designated letter (this week is A, next week is B, etc.)
We have all sorts of rules and guidelines, but let's get to the CORE of the matter: we want to have fun. We like to invite people from all around our world to participate.
So here's the mechanics:
1. You write a blog post. It should include a mention of and link to ABC Wednesday, as well as clear reference how it meets the week's topic (A is for...) Feel free to use the current logo on your blog.
2. You enter the specific link to your blog post in that Linky doodad.
3. At least one person from the ABC Wednesday team, and undoubtedly others, will visit your post and leave a comment.
4. Try and visit at least 5 other participants either before or after your listing and comment on their post; or pick some at random. The more sites you do visit, the more comments you will probably get.
5. We retain the right to delete overly commercial links.
PLEASE don't force us to remove your post; we always feel badly about doing it. But we want to be fair to those who do abide by the rules.
If you have any questions about this, contact me at RogerOGreen (at) Gmail (dot) com.
Now why would I post Mary Hopkin's 1968 single Those Were the Days here?
Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way.
La la la la...