free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

G is for GRRRRR

We have a new little bundle of joy...um, yeah...a puppy!  Her official name is "Rhossili Breeze" after the most gorgeous spot we've seen on the southwest coast of Wales (Rhossili) and the fact that it was quite breezy when we were there.  Her pet name is "Tegan" which is Welsh for beautiful, darling, pet.  Born on November 24, she is still in that gawky stage where her legs and feet get all tangled up when she plays.  It has been so long since I've had a puppy that I'd forgotten how grueling it is to have to be up at the crack of dawn and stay up to make sure she doesn't get into everything.  Oh okay, we do gush over her, giggle as she galivants around, and grin when she gyrates trying to catch her tail.  However, I admit that I gnash my teeth at her constant in-and-out, gasp at her gaseous poofs, and grumble that I'm not getting enough sleep.  But then I see her innate gentle yet gregarious nature, her giddy glee at being with us, and her golden glamour.  Overall, we are like gleaming new parents grooving with gratification that she has made "two" a family of "three."  I mean how could you resist this?
 Hopefully, this little dog won't grow to be a giant and will become a bit more genteel as she ages. And please forgive my gushing and gurgling over my gorgeous little goober.



41 comments:

  1. Oh, what a GORGEOUS little canine! I agree that they can be a handful but you are correct to GUSH over this cutie. Her GOLDEN coat will probably deepen in beauty and GLISTEN and GLOSS as she GROWS. Lucky you to have such a beauty. Happy ABC Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly hope your wishes are fulfilled! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of I love the new additions...feels like puppy time...it's tempting! She reminds me of my golden retriever Ginger! Enjoy her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT PHOTO! GORGEOUS PUPPY! What's not to love about a baby? any baby. I want a puppy now. Or maybe another baby.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.

    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later on.

    I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!


    Also visit my blog - windows registry cleaner
    My web site > best registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous and what a fantastic name - Rhossili is such a beautiful part of the Gower - but it was blowing a gale when we were last there!!- thanks for sharing - Jand UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaseous poofs, lol! Oh, what a cutie! I could cuddle her all day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a gorgeous puppy. Great introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pups are just like children, they look so angelic when asleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. she's absolutely gorgeous! i agree with Norma, dogs are like children--it's a full time job.:p oh, but what happiness they bring.:p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little one is simply gorgeous! Sounds as if she is quite a character and so loves life with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your doggie looks adorable, with lots of personality! A dog is so much like a child:):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your new pup.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's perfect! I could just GOBBLE her up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bet you're having a great time with this new little furbie in the house... who could resist that sweet face?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She looks so sweet and soft. Who wouldn't want to gush over her and cuddle and play with her??? She is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on the adorable addition to your family. Makes me think of my sister who lives in Wales and raises Labradors :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is a doll! What a great little puppy you added to your group!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely photo!
    G is for Grrrrrey and G is for Grrrrreen!
    http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2013/02/grey-and-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your new pet. Sweet and cuddly she looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute new family member !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw, she sure looks like a precious little lab.

    ReplyDelete
  24. She's gorgeous. I would love her too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good grief, Leslie, she's a gorgeous golden gal and worth all the fuss!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Argggggh, too Gorgeous and cute! She will bring a lifetime of happiness!:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. you made me smile, gorgeous Rhossili Breeze. What a great name, too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. How adorable! Enjoy this little bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a good pup, in Borneo, pups chew shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can see why you are gushing, your gorgeous goober is really great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Glad you love your new pup. I am Grateful over at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gushing over such an adorable new addition to your family is not only permissible but required :) I am truly happy for the three of you and wish Tegan a long and very happy life in her wonderful new home!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Que fotografía más chula,,,un abrazo desde Murcia

    ReplyDelete
  34. she is such a cutey! no wonder you're all gushing at this beauty! ^_^

    back with my entry for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So so cute! Looks like a little angel.

    ReplyDelete