free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Sunday 10 February 2013

Introducing E




Introducing the letter "E"! How can I bst introduc  this lttr? Wll by laving it out. Thn you will discovr
how important this vowl is and how oftn it is usd.
Thr ar languags in th world whr all vowls ar lft out. I hat to think of it. Imagin if this littl introduction was writtn with only consonants!!!! It would look lik this:

  ntrdcng th lttr! Hw cn  bst ntrdc ths lttr?Wll b lvng t t.Thn y wll dscvr hw mprtnt ths vwl s nd hw ftn t s sd......tctr, tctr.

Plas ntr your nam and url and all that is rqustd! Hav fun!
Thanks to Mrs Nsbitt and Rogr.

Your bloggr frind
Wil




27 comments:

  1. Ha~ That was funny~ (no e in those words!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vry ntrtaining! I should do this whn som of my studnts kp on splling words wrong...mb vn lv t ll th vwls t shw thm hw mprtnt th r...ll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all( no E's in it!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm playing catch up! C and D posts join this. :-) (No "E") lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this no "e" post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. H Hzl wht d y mn? No vowels at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Always something to recreate a language.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is hilarious
    I am here: http://myindiantravel.blogspot.com/2013/02/cave-no-17-ellora.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great introduction. I amazes me how I can read English when the vowels are left out. I guess the brain inserts them automatically. It does look funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! Also in Norwegian is e most used letter:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant introduction! I lovd ntr!!!! took m a whil to figur out! Hav a grat wk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good work, Wil. And that is indeed how Hebrew is written--without vowels.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It made me think of a shorthand; very creative intro.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Wil!
    E is for Eternity...
    http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2013/01/from-here-to-eternity.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your post makes me think of an old mechanical typewriter where the letter "E" didn't work anymore, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  16. There are more Es in scrabble than any letter. I enjoyed your lttr E post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should all read Georges Perec's "Avoid" -a novel written with out the letter "E " in French and even in the translated English version...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh. Tough exercise to write without the "e"s :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. the letter E is probably the most used letter in the English alphabet. i cannot imagine the world without it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was a very clever post, leaving out all the e's! What amazes me is how we are still able to read the text without them, though it takes a bit more effort. Perhaps our brains replace what our eyes cannot see, in words that are familiar!

    ReplyDelete